Review Stream: A small time earner

If you haven't come across Review Stream, then it's still not late. The site looks cool enough. It is an international site, where you can write about anything and everything. No boundation of topics. You get paid a flat rate of $2 through Paypal, for every article that you write. Ways to make money through writing online.


The payment they offer might not be very attractive, even I feel so. But, considering the fact that even small pennies will add up to a great amount at the end of the month, I won't let go such offers.

Certain benefits of Review Stream outshine its payrate of a meagre $2. Like you can write a review on anything.... it could be a review about a grocery purchase you did today, or something your heart wants to say today..... Anything!
Secondly, no such approval process on joining. You can join for FREE and start earning immediately.

Above all, I believe if I write even 3-5 articles per week, i would make around $20 per month. And to me, $20 is a good enough amount that I cannot afford to neglect. All such small amount add up to a big amount into my Paypal account at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment